- Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear provide consistent and controlled braking whether commuting on city streets or roaming the open road.
- Semi double-cradle chassis is designed to provide ample support for a variety of riding styles, while humbly securing this bike’s more visible and prominent features.
- A six-speed transmission is mated well to the engine design, with the cylinders’ long-stroke design boosting the goal of low- to mid-range power delivery.
- Telescopic front forks soak up bumps for smooth tracking up front – whether riding rough city streets or faster open roads.
- A coupling-type balancer shaft fitted to engine’s crankshaft reduces engine vibration and enhances riding comfort.
- Rear suspension action is handled by a mono-shock system that stays hidden from view to amplify the bike’s style. With seven-way adjustable spring preload, the rear suspension adds to its versatility.